Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring training ball game today

The picture was not meant to be a movie. I forgot to change the setting on camera so forgive the weirdness at the end.

We went to the game between the Atlanta Braves and the New York Mets today. It was really fun. We ate a hot dog and sang "Take me out to the ballgame" during the 7th inning stretch. It was great. It was a beautiful ball park. (Not as beautiful a view as Franklin Covey field tho). I had forgotten how much I enjoyed a baseball game.

We are doing laundry and packing everything up for taking off tomorrow. We will be sorry to leave here... we have really enjoyed it. We figured out that we accidently picked a perfect place to stay. We are well south of the Daytona Beach area and well north of the Miami beach area. It is pretty quiet here and not a lot of traffic or craziness. But I'm sure the Everglades and the Keys will be great also.


No comments: