Thursday, February 12, 2009

Off to Corpus Christi tomorrow

We take off for Corpus Christi tomorrow. We have had a fabulous visit with Chuck & Pam. Chuck & Donnie did all sorts of tasks around the place. Pam & I mostly talked & talked :-)....

We will be staying at San Padre Island for a week or two depending on how we like it. I can't imagine getting tired of the beach very soon but you never know until you try it. I'm planning on doing a lot of beach combing. I've also gotten an interesting "farmer's tan" so I'm hoping to wear a swimsuit top and even out the tan lines on my neck and arms a little.

I'm amazed how I'm still relaxing more than I even did at the beginning. I guess that I had forgotten how it felt to not have a feeling of dread, worry, exhaustion etc. I go to sleep every night completely relaxed and wake up look forward to the day. What a concept.

I can't seem to get the picture of our rig out in front on Chuck & Pam's house to load. I'll have to try it later.

No comments: