Thursday, November 4, 2010

Anaheim

We took off early (for us) this morning because we wanted to take 101 down to LA instead of I-5. We had done I-5 so many times and we decided that the 2 of us had never been down 101 between SF and LA together. We really enjoyed the trip. The beaches in Santa Barbara and Ventura are so pretty. It was a lovely drive. Of course the traffic got bad but I personally drove all the way from Ventura into the RV park in Anaheim.

This RV park is great and we got a good deal because it's off season. I grabbed all of the laundry and put in 4 loads of laundry. Then I went swimming and sat in the hot tub for a bit cuz it was hot, hot, hot. It was about 96 today at LAX but the truck was saying that it was 99 here. We've finished dinner and watched a gorgeous sunset. We're supposed to be close enough to Disneyland to see the fireworks on Friday and Saturday night. We won't be going to Disneyland because we have been so many times. It would be fun with the kids and grandkids but it's hard because Donnie has to be in a wheelchair because its so big and guess who has to push :-). Also, the passes are almost $80. I think that we will do a LA tour instead. That's also something that we've never done together.

The little dog is glad to be out of the truck.... so I guess I'll take him for a walk in this beautiful weather.

No comments: